1. Copy the contents of the Collector's Disc onto your hard drive.
2. Go to this page on GAiNAX's website and download the zip file. It'll contain pic number 154 in large, medium and small bmp sizes. No jpeg files are provided - unfortunately you'll need to convert the bmp files to jpeg files yourself. (Well, actually a jpeg file was provided earlier on the GAiNAX website, which had a slightly different centre for the pic, but it doesn't seem to be available on the website anymore.)
3. Move the three bmp files into the appropriate Bmp/L, M and S folders of the copy of the Collector's Disc on your hard drive. Then move the three jpeg files into the appropriate Jpeg_gif/L, M and S folders.
4. Download this zip file which I've created. It contains four files, the first of which is a new Gal_main.htm file. Move that file into the Gallery folder of the copy of the Collector's Disc on your hard drive and overwrite the original Gal_main.htm file.
5. The other three files in my zip file (two jpeg pics and an htm file) have been saved in particular folders. Move those files into the corresponding folders in the Gallery folder on the copy of the Collector's Disc on your hard drive.
6. Burn the edited copy of the Collector's Disc onto a blank CD-R and you have a new Collector's Disc with the 154th pic on it.
All rights (copyright and otherwise) reserved.